Who needs a Bartender License?

A license is required for any person 18 or older who is serving or selling fermented malt beverages, intoxicating liquor or wine in the City of South Milwaukee.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs a Bartender License?
2. How do I apply for a bartender license?
3. How do I renew a bartender license?
4. How long is the license valid?
5. Do I need to take the Responsible Beverage Server Course?
6. How long until I get my license after applying?
7. What Is a Provisional License and do I need one?