Water/Sewer Utility Billing
For billing questions, please call the South Milwaukee Water Utility at 414-768-8070 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Water/Sewer Utility Bills Are Issued Tri-Annually by the South Milwaukee Water Utility
- 1st District: January, May, and September
- 2nd District: April, August, and December
- 3rd District: March, July, and November
- 4th District: February, June, and October
Payment is due by the 20th of the billing month. If the 20th falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday and City Hall is closed, your payment will be considered timely if paid on the following business day.
- Please make checks payable to South Milwaukee Water Utility.
- Do not postdate checks. Payments are processed on the day we receive them.
Pay Water/Sewer Utility Bills via MuniciPAY
Electronic Check Payments (service fees apply)
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (service fees apply)
Mail or 24-Hour Depository Box
Water/Sewer Utility Payments by Mail or 24-Hour Depository Box:
Mail payments to:
South Milwaukee Water Utility
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
The 24-Hour depository box is located along the wall of City Hall facing 15th Avenue, just north of the main doors. Please make sure all checks are signed. The depository box is checked every morning, Monday through Friday, for payments.
Payments in person:
- South Milwaukee Treasurer’s Office: Open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
- Tri-City National Bank - 2115 10thAvenue (Must have bill in order to pay at bank)